Sunday, May 20, 2012

Whole Wheat Flax & Apple Muffins


¼ c Flax Seed
¾ c White Flour
¾ c Whole Wheat Flour
½ c Sugar
2 tsp. Baking Powder
½ tsp. Salt
1 Beaten Egg
2 Grated Apples
3 tbsp. Vegetable Oil
½ c Milk
¾ c Copped Nuts (pecans)

It was a perfect opportunity to enjoy the rain and cold weather and bake some healthy muffins. They were quick, easy, and pretty tasty.

Typically when I make something (whether it is dinner, a new cookie recipe, etc.) I always ask Eric a series of rating questions to make sure the recipe is (a) Good and (b) worth making again. I should provide a disclaimer that there has only been one recipe so far that Eric did not like so I have a pretty easy judge on my hands! So hopefully (if I remember), I will have the same rating system for any recipe I post.

E’s Rating:
3 out of 5
Yes-to eating it again

e&e

Batter Right Before Entering the Muffin Tin

Whole Wheat Flax & Apple Muffins




Adapted from http://www.hodgsonmill.com/whole-wheat-flax-n-apple-muffins/

1 comment: